2 bedroom terraced house for saleAshwood Road, Parkgate, Rotherham
- GUIDE PRICE £85,000 - £90,000
- Larger than average 2 bedroom home
- Beautifully presented accommodation
- Lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms, bathroom
- Rear garden with astro turf
This beautifully presented property is situated in this popular location, close to local amenities & offers larger than average accommodation throughout. Making an excellent home for first time buyers and/or investors, this property must be viewed immediately.
Lounge 12' 8" to the max x 11' 10" ( 3.86m to the max x 3.61m )
Having a front facing UPVC double glazed window. There is a fuel burner, laminate flooring and a UPVC double glazed door to the front.
Kitchen 10' 11" x 7' 10" ( 3.33m x 2.39m )
A modern kitchen fitted with a range of wall and base units with co-ordinating work surfaces housing the inset sink and a half bowl drainer unit, There is a space for a cooker, a central heating radiator, a UPVC double glazed window to the side and a UPVC double glazed door to the side. The kitchen also leads to a separate pantry/utility area.
Having a UPVC double glazed window to the rear and UPVC double glazed window to the side,
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 16' 1" To the max ( 3.63m x 4.90m To the max )
Having two front facing UPVC double glazed windows and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" to the max x 6' 4" to the max ( 3.61m to the max x 1.93m to the max )
Having built in wardrobes providing hanging and storage space, a UPVC double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
A modern bathroom fitted with a three piece suite comprising of bath with shower over, wash hand basin and low flush W.C. There is a heated towel rail and a UPVC double glazed window to the rear.
To the rear of the property is a well maintained garden with an astro turf area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56322541.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF107510. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.