2 bedroom terraced house for saleRoils Head Road, Halifax
- ***GUIDE PRICE £100,000-£110,000***
- Two double bedrooms
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Stunning panoramic views
- Modern and well presented throughout
- Enclosed rear garden
***GUIDE PRICE £100,000-£110,000*** William H Brown in Halifax are pleased to introduce to the market this deceptively spacious two double bedroom, modern mid terraced property in the ever popular area of Warley.
William H Brown in Halifax are pleased to introduce to the market this deceptively spacious two double bedroom, modern mid terraced property in the ever popular area of Warley.This property is in a superb location and benefits from stunning panoramic views to the front elevation and has been modernised throughout over recent years. In brief, the property comprises of entrance hallway, spacious lounge and dining kitchen to the ground floor. There are two good sized bedrooms and a modern family bathroom to the first floor. Externally there is a low maintenance garden to the rear, a yard to the front, and on street parking is available. The property is fully double glazed and central heated and would be an excellent purchase for a first time buyer. Call us now to arrange your viewing!
Enter the property through the UPVC double glazed door into the entrance hallway which boasts solid wood flooring and is fitted with a central heating radiator. The alarm panel for the property is also located here.
Lounge 14' 3" into bay x 11' 9" into alcove ( 4.34m into bay x 3.58m into alcove )
This lounge is decorated to a modern and neutral finish and the focal point of this room is the chimney breast wall which has been decorated with feature wallpaper and has a living flame effect gas fire inset onto the chimney breast with wooden mantle surround and marble inset and hearth. The lounge benefits from solid wooden flooring, there is a central heating radiator and the UPVC double glazed bay windows to the front elevation are fitted with venetian blinds and have stunning far reaching views down the valley
Dining Room 14' 9" x 9' 7" ( 4.50m x 2.92m )
The dining kitchen has recently been re-fitted with a range of modern wall and base units with complementary work surfaces and tiled splash-backs over. The units incorporate a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with a rinse head tap attachment, there is space and plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge freezer, space and plumbing for a gas cooker, space for a tumble dryer and the boiler for the property is located here in a concealed cupboard. There is a useful under-stair storage cupboard which could be used for any additional appliances such as a chest freezer, and the kitchen units have a matching centre island which benefits from two under counter cupboards and has a breakfast bar for two people. There is a UPVC double glazed window and double glazed french doors leading out to the rear garden, a living flame effect gas fire set in the chimney breast, and the solid wood flooring from the lounge continues into this room. There are double doors separating the lounge and the dining kitchen so the downstairs has the flexibility of being open plan.
Bedroom One 14' 10" max x 11' 4" max ( 4.52m max x 3.45m max )
This spacious double bedroom has ample space for a double bed and freestanding furniture and the focal point of this room comes from the stunning panoramic views, provided by the UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation. This room has been decorated to a modern finish and there is a central heating radiator. Measurements for this bedroom have been taken from its longest points.
Bedroom Two 9' 9" max x 8' 6" max ( 2.97m max x 2.59m max )
The second bedroom would comfortably fit a double bed and there is a UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation which overlooks the rear garden.
The family bathroom has been fitted with a modern white three piece suite comprising of a low level WC with button flush, a pedestal wash hand basin, and a paneled bath with chrome mixer tap and an electric Mira shower. The bathroom has been re-tiled in the recent years to a modern and neutral finish, and the floor has been fitted with the same solid wood flooring which has been fitted downstairs in this property. There is an extractor fan, a range of storage cupboards and a central heating radiator.
To the front of the property there is a low maintenance tiered area which has been paved and graveled. The front garden provides a lovely area for sitting out and enjoying the stunning far reaching views. On street parking is also available
The rear garden has been landscaped in recent years by the current owners and is an enclosed gently sloping tiered garden. The majority of the rear garden is low maintenance and has been laid to either gravel or with paving sections there are a variety of seating areas, flower bed borders, fenced and hedged boundaries, and there is a good sized timber garden shed which will be left for the successful purchaser.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56322586.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFX107911. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.