2 bedroom flat for saleAcrefield Road, Birkenhead
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Immaculately Presented
- Two Bedroom First Floor Flat
- Newly Fitted Kitchen
- UPVC Double Glazing
- No Onward Chain
- Extended Lease
- Newly Fitted Central Heating
Two bedroom first floor flat briefly comprises; communal entrance, reception hall, lounge, newly fitted kitchen, two bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Beautifully presented two bedroom first floor flat with UPVC double glazing and central heating throughout. The accommodation briefly comprises; communal entrance, reception hall, lounge, newly fitted kitchen, two bedrooms and a family bathroom. This property is presented to a high standard throughout and also benefits from being within walking distance to Prenton Lawn Tennis Club. This flat is literally ready to move straight into and a viewing is highly recommended. No onward chain.
Lounge 13' 1" x 11' 8" ( 3.99m x 3.56m )
Double glazed window to the front of the property, telephone point and a television point. With a radiator and carpeted flooring throughout.
Kitchen 12' x 4' 7" plus recess ( 3.66m x 1.40m plus recess )
Fitted kitchen comprising of overhead wall and base units, work surfaces and a one and a half bowl sink. Gas oven with electric hobs and an overhead cooker-hood. Storage cupboard with shelves, with plumbing for a washing machine or dishwasher and space for a fridge/freezer. Partial tiling with a central heating boiler and double glazed window to the rear of the property.
Bedroom One 11' 4" max x 9' 9" max ( 3.45m max x 2.97m max )
Double glazed window to the side of the property and built in wardrobes with shelves. Carpeted flooring throughout and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' max x 8' 11" max ( 3.66m max x 2.72m max )
Double glazed window to the side elevation, with a telephone point, television point and a radiator. With carpeted flooring throughout,
Bath with mixer taps and a separate electric shower with glass screen. Wash hand basin, extractor fan and W/C. With a towel drying radiator and partially tiled throughout.
With communal rear garden and communal parking area.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56322592.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PTN108721. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Prenton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.