3 bedroom terraced house for saleBelswains Lane, HEMEL HEMPSTEAD
Sold STC £390,000
- Sought After Location
- Walking Distance Of Apsley Marina & The Grand Union Canal
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Three Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Allocated Parking
- Walking Distance Of Apsley Mainline Train Station
Located in the SOUGHT AFTER Nash Mills Wharf Development and being within walking distance of both APSLEY MARINA with its wide range of amenities and the GRAND UNION CANAL is this beautifully presented three bedroom family home. Also benefits from being within walking distance of Apsley Station.
Located in the SOUGHT AFTER Nash Mills Wharf Development and being within walking distance of both APSLEY MARINA with its wide range of amenities and the GRAND UNION CANAL is this beautifully presented three bedroom family home. Also benefiting from being within walking distance of Apsley Station this property really is a STAR BUY. Early viewing's are highly recommended.
Storm porch, door to entrance hall.
Via door to front aspect, stairs rising to first floor, radiator, doors to cloakroom, lounge / dining room and kitchen.
Frosted double glazed window to front aspect, Low Level WC, wall mounted wash hand basin, tiles to splash areas, radiator.
Lounge / Dining Room 15' 5" x 14' 5" Max ( 4.70m x 4.39m Max )
Double glazed patio doors to rear aspect, two radiators, understairs storage cupboard, television point.
Kitchen 8' 2" x 11' 1" ( 2.49m x 3.38m )
Range of base and wall units and drawers with worksurfaces over, one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated oven and gas hob with filter hood over, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridgefreezer, space and plumbing for washing machine, radiator, spotlights, double glazed window to front aspect.
Doors to three bedrooms and bathroom, access to loft, airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 8' 4" ( 3.71m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted mirror wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 6" x 8' 4" ( 2.90m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 9' 9" x 6' 7" ( 2.97m x 2.01m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Frosted double glazed window to front aspect, Low Level WC, wall mounted wash hand basin, paneled bath tub with shower over.
Fence enclosed rear garden, mainly laid to lawn, patio area, flower and shrub boarders, gated rear access.
One allocated parking space to rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56322598.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HHD105298. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Hemel Hempstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.