4 bedroom detached villa for sale5 RANKINE WYND, TULLIBODY
- SPACIOUS DETACHED MODERN VILLA IN POPULAR RESIDENTIAL ESTATE
- ENTRANCE HALLWAY
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN UTILITY ROOM
- SPACIOUS AND BRIGHT LOUNGE
- FOUR BEDROOMS (MASTER WITH EN-SUITE AND ONE DOWNSTAIRS)
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C.
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- PRIVATE FRONT AND FULLY ENCLOSED REAR GARDENS
- DRIVEWAY TO ACCOMMODATE APPROX THREE/FOUR VEHICLES LEADING TO A SINGLE GARAGE
Spacious modern detached villa set within a popular residential estate within the town of Tullibody.
Tullibody provides excellent educational facilities ranging from nurseries to primary/secondary schools. Benefiting from a variety of local shops, a Post Office, health centre, library, sports centre and Business Park, Tullibody is also close to the road network providing easy travelling throughout the Wee County and onto the motorways for the larger cities of Stirling, Glasgow, Edinburgh and Perth.
Ideal family home comprising of an entrance hallway, modern fully fitted kitchen, utility room, spacious and bright lounge/dining room, downstairs fourth bedroom, downstairs w.c., upper hallway, three bedrooms (master with en-suite shower room) and family bathroom. The property further benefits from a private front, side and a fully enclosed rear garden. Driveway to accommodate approximately three/four vehicles leading to a single garage.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7198941. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by County Estates, Alloa. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.