1 bedroom flat for saleNew Place Square, Bermondsey, London, United Kingdom, SE16
- ? No Chain
- ? 15 minutes walk to Tower Bridge
- ? 10 minutes on the Tube to Central London
- ? 2 minutes walk from Bermondsey Underground Station
- ? Private balcony
- ? Wooden flooring
- ? Modern kitchen and bathroom
- ? Stunning views
About The Property
Well-presented one bedroom apartment on the top floor of an ex local authority building. The property boasts a reception room with wooden flooring, a modern kitchen with a range of matching wall and base units, integrated oven, hob and extractor hood, plus a private balcony that is accessible from both the lounge and bedroom. The bedroom is spacious and contains a built in wardrobe, and the bathroom comes complete with 3-piece suite comprising low-level WC, wash basin with vanity unit and panelled bath.
Residents will also benefit from a communal gas heating system, views over Southwark Park and skyline views toward the City of London. Set in an excellent location within close proximity of Bermondsey Station on the Jubilee Line.
Service Charge: c£1,900 per annum including heating & water.
Ground Rent: £10 per annum
Property ref: 121_2685_4265822
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4265822. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kingsley Hamilton Estates , Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.