3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCrowhurst Drive, Leicester
- Semi Detached
- Three Bedrooms
- Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Must View
THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME. Offering off road parking and an easy to maintain rear garden with a decking area. Inside you will have a lounge, dining area, kitchen and lean too, with the bedrooms and bathroom to the first floor. MUST VIEW
THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME. To the front you will have a driveway providing off road parking. To the rear is an easy to maintain garden consisting mainly of laid lawn and a raised decking area. Once inside, the main hallway leads to the lounge, kitchen and to the stairs. The lounge leads to the dining area. Once upstairs you will find the bedrooms and the bathroom. MUST VIEW
Door to the front and radiator
Lounge 17' 2" x 11' ( 5.23m x 3.35m )
Window to the front and radiator
Dining Area 9' 2" x 8' 8" ( 2.79m x 2.64m )
Patio door to the garden and radiator
Kitchen 13' 9" x 8' 4" ( 4.19m x 2.54m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink drainer unit, tiled splash backs, tiled floor, integrated oven and hob and space for appliances. Window to the rear and door to the side.
First Floor Landing
Window to the side and stairs rising from the ground floor
Bedroom One 13' 10" x 10' 1" ( 4.22m x 3.07m )
Window to the front, fitted wardrobes and radiator
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 11' 5" ( 3.78m x 3.48m )
Window to the rear, fitted wardrobes and radiator
Bedroom Three 7' 10" x 7' ( 2.39m x 2.13m )
Window to the front and radiator
Window to the rear, bath with shower over, WC, hand wash basin, heated towel rail and complementary tiling
Front & Rear Of Property
To the front of the property is a driveway providing off road parking. To the rear of the property is an easy to maintain garden consisting mainly of laid lawn and a raised decking area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56323438.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LHS110029. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.