2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleStation Cottages, Station Approach, Wymondham
Withdrawn from Market £220,000
- Grade 2 Listed Flint Cottage dating back to 1845
- Idyllic location next to historic railway station
- Original features to be appreciated at detailed viewing
- Two spacious receptions rooms.
- Exposed beams, varnished floors
- Two double bedrooms
- Walking distance of Wymondham Tow Centre
- Ideal for daily commuting
- Ample off road parking
- 50 foot rear garden, well established borders
NO FORWARD CHAIN QUICK SALE POSSIBLE FOR THIS DELIGHTFUL GRADE 2 FLINT COTTAGE DATING BACK TO 1845 IN AN IDYLLIC LOCATION NEXT TO THE HISTORIC RAILWAY STATION WITH BISTRO AND REGULAR TRAINS TO NORWICH, CAMBRIDGE AND LONDON, EASY ACCESS TO THE MAIN A11 FOR COMMUTING PURPOSES. This charming cottage has lost none of its original features that include exposed beams and open fireplace. There are two very spacious bedrooms with exposed varnished floors, the living room still has original beams and a wood burner, dining room, kitchen and bathroom with power shower and spa bath. There is ample parking to the side of the cottage for 2/3 cars and the secluded rear garden stretches back 50ft and is well stocked with shrubs and trees. The cottage is ideally situated a few minutes' walk from a large selection of independent shops, pubs and restaurants, and market day is on a Friday. This would be the ideal purchase for a young professional couple looking for ease of commuting, an elderly couple looking for a property close to all amenities or a family looking for a property with a generous garden and off road parking.
LIVING ROOM 16' 5" x 7' 7" (5m x 2.31m)
DINING ROOM 16' 5" x 9' 5" (5m x 2.87m) With Cupboard Under The Stairs
KITCHEN 9' 9" x 7' 9" (2.97m x 2.36m)
BATHROOM 5' 10" x 5' 1" (1.78m x 1.55m)
BEDROOM ONE 16' 5" x 9' 10" (5m x 3m)
BEDROOM TWO 13' 11" x 8' 11" (4.24m x 2.72m) With An Over The Stairs Cupboard & Boiler Cupboard
REAR GARDEN 88' 6" x 25' 4" (26.97m x 7.72m)
PARKING FOR 1/2 CARS
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100254002527. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moneyproperties, Wymondham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.