3 bedroom terraced house for saleHerondale Road, LIVERPOOL
Sold STC £150,000
- Guide Price £150,000 - £170,000
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Three Bedroom Mid terrace
- Two Reception Rooms
- Loft Room
- Modern Kitchen
- Sought After Location
- Excellent Local Schools, Amenities & Transport Links
Guide Price £150,000 - £170,000
Jones & Chapman are delighted to market this characterful 3 bedroom mid terrace property located in Mossley Hill L18. With easy access to the excellent parks, schools, amenities and transport links this location offers, viewing is highly recommended!
Guide Price £150,000 - £170,000
Jones & Chapman are delighted to market this characterful three bedroom mid terrace property located in the much sought after area of Mossley Hill L18. This welcoming property boasts an entrance hall, through lounge and dining area, modern kitchen, three bedrooms, a family bathroom and loft room. Externally the property has on street parking and a rear yard. With easy access to the wonderful parks, schools, amenities and transport links this location offers, a viewing is highly recommended!
Door to the front, single glazed window to the front, radiator.
Lounge 12' 8" x 10' 6" ( 3.86m x 3.20m )
Double glazed bay window to the front, radiator, telephone and tv point, walls lights.
Dining Room 12' 1" x 11' 6" ( 3.68m x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, wall lights.
Kitchen 10' 5" x 9' 2" ( 3.18m x 2.79m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces incorporating a sink and drainer, space for cooker, space for fridge freezer, plumbing for a washing machine, central heating boiler, double glazed window to the rear, door to the yard.
Bedroom One 11' 1" x 12' 9" from chimneybreast to wardrobe ( 3.38m x 3.89m from chimneybreast to wardrobe )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, tv point.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 8' 9" max into recess ( 3.40m x 2.67m max into recess )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 8" from recess x 9' 2" ( 2.64m from recess x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, tv point.
Boarded with velux double glazed window.
Double glazed frosted window to the side, radiator towel rail, wash hand basin, low level W.C, shower cubicle, part tiled walls.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56324338.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT112575. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.