2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleUpper Wortley Road, Thorpe Hesley, Rotherham
Sold STC £125,000
- GUIDE PRICE: £125,000 - £130,000
- Two Bedroom End Terrace property
- Ideal purchase for a FTB or growing family
- Well-proportioned accommodation
- Good access links to M1 Motorway
GENEROUSLY PROPORTIONED END TERRACE PROPERTY IN THORPE HESLEY - MUST BE VIEWED! This Two Bedroom Terrace property offers great-size accommodation for a FTB/Growing Family and comprises:- Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Utility,Two Bedrooms, Bathroom, Gardens and parking.
SOUGHT-AFTER LOCATION - GOOD ACCESS TO M1 MOTORWAY - VIEW NOW!
Lounge 14' 1" x 12' to max ( 4.29m x 3.66m to max )
Featuring a upvc double glazed bay window to the front, a upvc double glazed door to the front, central heating radiator and a fireplace and surround (currently capped off).
Dining Room 13' 1" x 11' 11" ( 3.99m x 3.63m )
Having a upvc double glazed window to the side, central heating radiator and a fireplace with surround. There is also a storage cupboard/pantry.
Kitchen 10' 3" x 5' 11" ( 3.12m x 1.80m )
The kitchen has wall, base and drawer units with roll-edge work surfaces, a built-in oven, 5-ring gas hob, extractor and an integrated fridge and dishwasher. There is a tiled floor, a central heating radiator and a upvc double glazed window to the rear.
Utility Room 10' x 5' ( 3.05m x 1.52m )
Having space for washing machine, space for a tumble dryer and space for a fridge freezer. There is also a tiled floor and a upvc double glazed door to the rear.
First Floor Landing
Having a double glazed window to the rear this spacious landing has a central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 13' 3" x 11' 11" to max ( 4.04m x 3.63m to max )
This room has a upvc double glazed window to the front, central heating radiator, a storage cupboard and access to the partly boarded loft space.
Bedroom Two 7' 11" x 10' 2" ( 2.41m x 3.10m )
With upvc double glazed window to the side, central heating radiator and a storage cupboard.
Fitted with a suite to comprise of a walk-in shower, bath, low flush w.c. and wash basin. There is a heated towel rail and having a tiled floor and a upvc double glazed window to the rear.
To the front of the property is a lawned garden area and a driveway.
To the rear is a patio area and a further lawned garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56324344.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF107491. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.