3 bedroom detached house for saleLittle Hyde Close, Great Yeldham, Halstead
Sold STC £300,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Off road parking
Situated on a generous plot in a popular cul-de-sac is this detached three bedroom home. The property is presented to a high standard throughout, with the modern extended living room being a real highlight & is enhanced by a further reception room, office space or fourth bedroom, garage & driveway
The village of Great Yeldham benefits from primary schooling and local store with further shopping facilities, leisure facilities, primary and secondary schooling available in Sible Hedingham and Halstead. For the commuter there is a train service from Sudbury via Marks Tey or Witham to London's Liverpool Street with access onto the A12 at Witham and onto the A120 at Braintree, which is now a dual carriageway to the M11 and Stansted Airport.
Double glazed door to side aspect. Understairs cupboard. Double glazed window to side aspect. Radiator. Stairs rising to first floor. Wooden flooring.
Double glazed window to side aspect. Radiator. Suite comprising low level WC and wash hand basin. Wooden flooring.
Kitchen 12' 9" x 7' 9" ( 3.89m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units over areas of rolltop work surface. Stainless steel sink and drainer unit with tiling to splashbacks. Integral electric oven and electric hob with extractor fan over. Plumbing for dishwasher.
Dining Room 9' 9" + recess x 9' 1" ( 2.97m + recess x 2.77m )
Double glazed box bay window to front aspect. Radiator. Wooden flooring.
Lounge 18' 8" + recess x 18' 2" ( 5.69m + recess x 5.54m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Double glazed french doors. Open fireplace with brick surround. Three radiators.
Utility Room 7' 9" x 6' 10" ( 2.36m x 2.08m )
Double glazed window to side aspect. Plumbing for washing machine.
Stairs rising from Entrance Hall. Airing cupboard. Access to loft.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 10' 1" ( 3.58m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator.
Double glazed window to side aspect. Shower cubicle, wash hand basin and heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 10' 5" ( 3.45m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 9" x 6' 8" ( 3.58m x 2.03m )
Double glazed window to side aspect. Built in wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom Four/study 7' 4" x 6' 5" ( 2.24m x 1.96m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator.
Double glazed window to front aspect. Suite comprising low level WC and wash hand basin. Bath with mixer taps and shower over. Heated towel rail.
Rear Of The Property
The rear garden commences with a patio area, and the remainder is predominantly laid to lawn and enclosed by panel fencing and has conifers to the rear. Shed to remain.
Up and over doors.
Front Of The Property
The front of the property is predominantly laid to lawn with a driveway leading to the garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56324389.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HST104594. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.