3 bedroom apartment for saleGunnells, Fairview Road, Stevenage, Hertfordshire, SG1
- Outstanding three bedroom apartment on first and second floors with own ground floor entrance
- Viewing highly recommended to fully appreciate location and accommodation on offer
- Fully fitted kitchen complete with SMEG integrated appliances
- Spacious family bathroom plus en-suite shower room to master bedroom
- Large open plan L-shaped kitchen/lounge/dining room
- Original box sash windows fully refurbished
- Access to and use of enclosed, south facing, communal garden area
- 2 allocated off road parking spaces within private gated development
- Easy access to local shops, cafes and leisure park offering restaurants, cinema, gymnasium etc
- Nearby mainline station providing access to Kings Cross in under 25 minutes at peak times
Reception Hall 3.65m (12') x 1.82m (5'11")
Half glazed front entrance door leading to reception hall with classical black and white chequerboard floor tiles, single radiator, stairs.
Window to front, two radiators, stairs to the second floor, range of built in cupboards, feature neich. to:
Bedroom 1 6.55m (21'6") x 3.94m (12'11")(incorporating en-suite and dressing area)
Two windows to front, double radiator.
En-suite Shower Room
Comprising of white suite, low flush WC with concealed cistern, vanity basin set in to vanity unit with cupboard below, separate double walk in shower enclosure, heated towel rail.
Bedroom 2 3.94m (12'11") x 3.94m (12'3")
Window to side, double radiator.
Comprising of white suite, low flush WC with concealed cistern, vanity basin set in to vanity unit with cupboard below, panelled bath, separate double walk in shower enclosure, heated towel rail, window to the front.
Living Room/Dining Room 9.26m (30'4") x 3.94m (12'11")
Stunning spacious family room, with original fireplace, feature bay window to the side, dual windows to the rear and side.
Kitchen 3.54m (11'7" x 2.58m (8'5")
Fitted with a matching range of handleless German soft closing kitchen units in gloss “Kashmir” finish base and eye level units with quartz worktop space over and SMEG appliances, single bowl sink with mono block taps, oven in high level housing, hob with extractor above, window to the rear.
Second Floor Landing
Skylight, door to:
Bedroom 3 5.08m (16'8") x 4.58m (15')
Feature raised central domed sky light, three further skylights, double radiator, eaves storage cupboard.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 21456. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hatched.co.uk, Home Counties. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.