3 bedroom apartment for saleGunnells, Fairview Road, Stevenage, Hertfordshire, SG1
Sold STC £475,000
- Exceptionally well proportioned three bedroom ground floor apartment with own entrance
- Viewing highly recommended to fully appreciate location and accommodation on offer
- Fully fitted kitchen complete with SMEG integrated appliances
- Family bathroom plus en-suite shower room to master bedroom
- Large open plan L-shaped kitchen/lounge/dining room
- French doors to private secluded south facing garden
- Original box sash windows fully refurbished
- 2 allocated off road parking spaces within private gated development
- Easy access to local shops, cafes and leisure park offering restaurants, cinema, gymnasium
- Nearby mainline station providing access to Kings Cross in under 25 minutes at peak times
Feature original red brick front to recessed entrance door forming storm porch.
Reception Hall 6.20m (20'4") x 2.45m (8')
Classical black and white chequerboard floor tiled reception hall, two double radiators, built in cupboard.
Sitting Room/Bedroom 3 4.24m (13'11") x 3.94m (12'11")
Feature bay window to front, two windows to side, and original fireplace.
Living Room/Dining Room 7.87m x 3.94 12'11"
Stunning spacious family room, with original fireplace, French door to side with adjacent double glazed side panels, window’s to the side.
Kitchen 3.02m (9'11")x 2.42 (7'11")
Fitted with a matching range of handleless German soft closing kitchen units in gloss “Kashmir” finish base and eye level units with quartz worktop space over and SMEG appliances, single bowl sink with mono block taps, oven in high level housing, hob with extractor above, window to the rear.
Comprising of white suite, low flush WC with concealed cistern, vanity basin set in to vanity unit with cupboard below, panelled bath with shower over, heated towel rail.
Bedroom 1 6.21m (20'5") x 3.68m (12'1") (including en-suite and dressing area)
Window to side, radiator, door to en-suite, associated dressing area.
En-suite Shower Room
Comprising of white suite, low flush WC with concealed cistern, vanity basin set in to vanity unit with cupboard below, separate double walk in shower enclosure, heated towel rail, dual windows to the side.
Bedroom 2 3.79m (12'5") x 3.61m (11'10")
Window to front, double radiator, built in meter cupboard.
Enclosed and secluded, laid mainly to lawn, patio, and access to the front.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 21457. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hatched.co.uk, Hitchin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.