3 bedroom character property for saleStocks Hill, Silverstone
- Stone Built Cottage
- Wealth of Character
- Modern Living
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining/Family Room
- Three Bedrooms
- Rear Garden & Off Road Parking
- Total area approx. 1869 sq. ft.
- EPC Rating - D
Significantly extended contemporary home offering large open plan entertaining space incorporating newly fitted high gloss kitchen, dining area and lounge with bi-fold doors opening to the generous south facing garden with a large decked area. Light and spacious separate sitting room with period features offering the best of both worlds. The study and cellar complete the ground floor of this immaculately presented home. Upstairs offers the master bedroom with en-suite shower room and dressing area, two further double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally there is off road parking for several cars.
Viewing is highly advised of this centrally located 1800 sqft home in this highly sought after village.
Silverstone - The highly regarded village of Silverstone is located approximately 6 miles south of the market town of Towcester. Silverstone is not only famous for motor racing; it is a well serviced village which includes a local shop, post office, public house, primary school and doctor’s surgery. There is good access to the main arterial roads of the A43, A5, M1 and M40 with train services from Milton Keynes with journey times to London Euston of approximately 35 minutes.
Accommodation - The accommodation comprises;
Entrance - The property is accessed from steps leading up to a storm porch via a front door leading to;
Sitting Room - 6.7 x 4.4 (21'11" x 14'5") - Bay windows to front aspect with solid wood shutters. Window to rear aspect with deep window sills. Exposed beams. Inglenook fireplace with exposed stone and beam over inset with dual fuel wood burning stove. Two radiators. Wood effect flooring. Dog-legged stairs rising to first floor landing. Door to Cellar and;
Study - 3.9 x 2.6 (12'9" x 8'6") - Picture window to side aspect. Exposed stone. Exposed beams. Radiator. Wood effect flooring. Opening to;
Open Plan Kitchen/Dining/Family Room -
Kitchen - 4.0 x 3.6 (13'1" x 11'9") - Window to side aspect. Door to side aspect leading to parking area. The kitchen is a bespoke fitted kitchen by 'Parker Kitchens' in Towcester being custom made comprising a range of wall and base units with composite stone work tops and up-sides. Integral appliances include a RangeMaster Professional double oven with five ring induction hob, microwave and dishwasher. Space for American style fridge/freezer. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Single stainless steel 'Franke' sink and drainer with mixer tap. Travertine flooring.
Dining Area - 5.9 x 3.3 (19'4" x 10'9") - Window to side aspect. Two Velux windows. Vaulted ceiling. Radiator. Travertine flooring.
Family Room - 5.5 x 3.2 (18'0" x 10'5") - Bi-folding doors to garden. Radiators. Vaulted ceiling. Travertine flooring.
First Floor Landing - Exposed beams. Traditional latch doors to two Bedrooms and Family Bathroom. Storage cupboard with shelving for linen storage. Leading to;
Dressing Area - Window to side aspect. Traditional latch doors to Master Bedroom and En-suite. Leading to;
Master Bedroom - 4.1 x 3.6 (13'5" x 11'9") - Vaulted ceiling. Windows to rear and side aspects. Radiator. Exposed wooden lintels with deep window sills.
En-Suite Shower Room - Velux windows. Vaulted ceiling. Exposed beam. A suite comprising double width walk-in shower cubicle, low level flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin. Heated towel rail. Tiled floor.
Bedroom Two - 3.5 x 2.6 (11'5" x 8'6") - Windows with deep sills to front aspect. Exposed beams. Radiator.
Bedroom Three - 3.5 x 3. (11'5" x 9'10") - Windows with deep sills to front aspect. Exposed beams. Radiator.
Family Bathroom - Window with deep tiled sill to rear aspect. A three piece suite comprising panel bath with shower over, low level flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Heated towel rail.
Loft Area - Fully boarded with power and light. Exposed 'A' frame and rafters.
Cellar - 2.63 x 2.37 (8'7" x 7'9") - With power and light connection.
Outside - Large decked area with steps leading to lawned garden with mature beds and borders. Gated access to side of the property. Off road parking for several cars. Front garden with mature borders and steps leading to front door.
Viewings - Strictly by prior appointment via the selling agents. Contact 01327 353575.
Fixtures And Fittings - Only those items in the nature of fixtures and fittings mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Other items are specifically excluded. None of the appliances have been tested by the agents and they are not certified or warranted in any way.
Services - The following services are connected to this property : Mains gas, electricity, water and drainage. None of the above services have been tested and purchasers should note that it is their specific responsibility to make their own enquiries of the appropriate authorities as to the location, adequacy and availability of mains water, electricity, gas and drainage services.
Important Notice - 1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match expectations you may have of the property.
7. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the Sole Agents or their Clients. The particulars do not form any part of an offer or a contract and neither the Sole Agents nor their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
Local Authority - South Northamptonshire Council
Tel: 01327 322322
Council Tax Band - Band - E
Floorplan - Howkins and Harrison provide these plans for reference only - they are not to scale. Total area approx. 173.64 sq m (1869 sq ft).
Mortgage Advice - "Your home is at risk if you do not keep up the repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it."
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56325538.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26537865. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Howkins & Harrison LLP, Towcester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.