3 bedroom flat for saleAcredyke Crescent, Balornock, Glasgow
Sold STC £69,995
- Three Bedroom Upper Cottage Flat
- Dining Kitchen, Lounge
- Three Bedrooms, Family Bathroom
- GCH /DG / Detached Garage
- EER C
Well Maintained Three Bedroom Upper Cottage Flat with Garage
Allen & Harris are pleased to present to the market this three bedroom upper cottage flat offering spacious accommodation comprising reception hallway, large lounge, dining sized kitchen with a range of base and wall mounted units, three good sized double bedrooms and family bathroom with three piece suite and shower over bath.
The property benefits from a system of gas central heating, double glazed window units and ample storage cupboards, whilst externally there are large yet easily maintained gardens to rear with private parking provided by driveway to side leading to a detached single garage.
Set in a popular location close to local shops and also within easy reach of transport and motorway links for access to Glasgow City Centre and beyond, early internal viewing is strongly advised to appreciate the accommodation contained within this lovely upper cottage flat.
Lounge 14' 3" x 12' 7" ( 4.34m x 3.84m )
Kitchen 10' 6" x 12' 7" ( 3.20m x 3.84m )
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 11' ( 3.68m x 3.35m )
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 13' 2" ( 3.23m x 4.01m )
Bedroom Three 10' 6" x 13' 2" ( 3.20m x 4.01m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIS105829. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bishopbriggs Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.