2 bedroom flat for saleHigh Street, March
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Second Floor Flat
- Two Bedrooms
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Convenient to Town Centre
- Off Road Parking
SITUATED CONVENIENTLY TO MARCH TOWN CENTRE. Gas Fired Central Heating. Off Road Parking.
This second floor flat is situated in the south side of March, convenient to the Town Centre and all local amenities. The property benefits from two bedrooms, gas fired central heating and allocated parking.
Communal Entrance Hall
Loft access. Radiator. Airing cupboard housing hot water tank.
Lounge 13' 7" x 11' 2" ( 4.14m x 3.40m )
Window to rear. Radiator. TV point.
Kitchen 9' x 8' 2" ( 2.74m x 2.49m )
Fitted kitchen. Window to rear. Wall and base units. Single drainer sink. Tiled splashbacks to work surfaces. Electric oven, ceramic hob. Plumbing for washing machine. Radiator. Gas central heating boiler (wall mounted). Textured ceiling.
Bedroom One 12' x 9' 10" ( 3.66m x 3.00m )
Window to front. Radiator. Textured ceiling.
Bedroom Two 9' 1" x 9' 1" plus door recess ( 2.77m x 2.77m plus door recess )
Window to rear. Radiator. Textured ceiling.
Window to side. Radiator. Panelled bath with shower above. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level wc. Tiled walls.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56325634.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH107913. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.