3 bedroom town house for saleNidderdale Road, Wingfield, Rotherham
Sold STC £105,000
- GUIDE PRICE: £105,000-£110,000
- Three Bedroom Town House
- Beautifully presented accommodation
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
GUIDE PRICE: £105,000-£110,000. BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED 3 BED TOWN HOUSE PROPERTY- This attractive property offers generous-sized family accommodation which briefly comprises:-Ent Hall, Lounge, Kitchen/Diner, 3 Bedrooms, Bathroom, Study/Playroom & generous garden to rear. *NO CHAIN*
DON`T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THREE BEDROOM TOWN HOUSE IN WINGFIELD.
Situated in a popular location and having good access links to Rotherham town centre & Parkgate Retail Park and offering great family-size accommodation which briefly comprises:- Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen/Diner, Three Bedrooms, Bathroom, Study/Playroom and generous garden to rear.
CALL US NOW TO VIEW
A upvc double glazed door to the front opens into the entrance hall with a upvc double glazed window to the side and a central heating radiator.
Fitted with a low flush w.c. and wash basin and having a upvc double glazed window to the side.
Lounge 10' 4" max x 18' 8" into bay ( 3.15m max x 5.69m into bay )
The well presented lounge has a upvc double glazed bay window to the front, a beautiful decorative fire surround with inset gas fire and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen/diner 13' 10" max x 10' 2" max ( 4.22m max x 3.10m max )
The kitchen is fitted with an extensive range of wall, base and drawer units with roll-edge worktops, an inset one and a half bowl sink and drainer, space for a cooker and space for a washer. There is a wooden floor, central heating radiator, a upvc double glazed window and a pantry which houses the boiler. A upvc double glazed door opens onto the rear.
First Floor Landing
The landing has an airing cupboard and access via a pull-down ladder to the fully boarded loft space with electric/light.
Bedroom One 14' 5" max x 10' 5" max ( 4.39m max x 3.18m max )
This room has built-in furniture, a storage cupboard, central heating radiator and a upvc double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 10' 3" ( 3.23m x 3.12m )
Having built-in storage, a upvc double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' max x 6' 6" max ( 3.05m max x 1.98m max )
With upvc double glazed window to the front, a storage cupboard and a central heating radiator.
Study/playroom 10' 7" x 3' 5" ( 3.23m x 1.04m )
Beautifully presented with a white suite to comprise of a corner bath, a separate walk-in shower, wash basin and low flush w.c. The room is part tiled and has a central heating radiator and a upvc double glazed window to the rear.
Outside And Gardens
To the front of the property is a courtyard garden area enclosed by brick walling. To the rear is a paved patio area adjacent to the property with steps leading down to further low maintenance paved areas.
There is also a large brick built out house for exceptional storage or conversion for potential summer house.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56325658.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF107261. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.