3 bedroom cottage for saleNorth Road, Bunwell, Norwich
- Charming village cottage
- Three or four bedrooms
- Wonderful 'live in' kitchen
- Sitting room with woodburner
- Well stocked cottage garden
This delightful cottage offers spacious accommodation with three first floor bedrooms, the master being en-suite. Other features include a wonderful 'live in' Kitchen, a generous Sitting Room with wood burning stove, and a useful Study which could readily double as a bedroom if required.
The Cottage is situated in the popular village of Bunwell to the south west of the County capital of Norwich with good road access to the popular market towns of Attleborough and Wymondham as well as Diss which has a main line rail link to London Liverpool Street. The beautifully presented property has surprisingly spacious accommodation with a wonderful 'live in' kitchen/ dining room, sitting room with open fire housing wood burning stove as well as a study which could readily double as a fourth bedroom. The first floor features a landing which is galleried over the kitchen, a master bedroom with en-suite shower room, two further bedrooms and bathroom. Externally there is a good parking area alongside the cottage, a private terrace off the kitchen and study as well as a lawned garden with well stocked borders and beds, shed and greenhouse.
Accessed from the parking area this spacious side hallway has stairs leading up to the first floor, and doors into the study or fourth bedroom, 'live in' kitchen and sitting room.
With WC and wash hand basin. Plumbing for washing machine and dryer.
This generous sitting room features both windows to front and rear aspects, with the focal point being an attractive brick lined fireplace with bressumer beam over, which houses a wood burning stove on a raised pamment hearth. Alongside this fireplace is a useful storage cupboard and a second door leads through to the kitchen.
Kitchen/ Dining Room
A truly impressive room with windows to front and side aspects, three skylights over the dining area flood the room with light, and there are French doors to the rear to a private courtyard garden. The kitchen area is fitted with a range of hand painted wooden base units with contrasting work surfaces over, and inset butler sink. A former fireplace houses the range which also provides the central hot water and central heating, alongside which there is space for a range style cooker with extractor hood over. This room continues with matching tiled floor into the dining or living area which has windows to the side aspects, Velux windows and French doors to the courtyard. The dining area is overlooked by the galleried landing with attractive oak balustrading. A door from the kitchen leads to the utility.
A useful space providing further storage and having a deep pantry, a door from this utility area leads to a porch with a door to the front aspect.
Study/ Bedroom Four
This wonderful study could readily double as a ground floor bedroom if required, with window to the side aspect, and a door leading out to the courtyard garden.
First Floor Landing
With stairs from the hall this generous landing features oak balustrading and is galleried over the kitchen/ dining room. There is a fitted airing cupboard.
With windows to the front and rear aspects, this room features a fitted wardrobe alongside the chimney breast, and an en-suite.
Generous en-suite featuring shower in corner cubicle, WC and hand wash basin. Extractor fan and heated towel rail.
With window to front aspect, fitted storage cupboard.
Once again having window to the front aspect.
Another good sized room having a bath with mixer tap and shower over, WC, hand wash basin and access into eaves storage.
The Cottage stands back from the road screened by mature hedging and with flower borders to the front aspect, alongside a five-bar gate gives access to the parking area. A path from this area leads to the garden. This wonderful landscaped garden features wide areas of lawn interspersed with deep shrub, flower, borders and beds which also feature fruit trees enclosed by hedging. There is also a timber shed and greenhouse. Immediately to the rear of the cottage accessed from the kitchen and the study/ fourth bedroom is a block paved terrace providing a pleasant private seating area, and a covered log store.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56325664.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ZK1101347. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich - Select Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.