3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAlice Street, Morecambe, LA4 5NH
- Traditional bay fronted 3 bed semi'
- Central Morecambe location
- Easy reach of town centre
- Convenient for schools/public transport
- uPVC double glazed, gas central heated
- Bay fronted lounge with feature fire'
- Dining room with patio doors to garden
- Off-rd park, low maint encl rear garden
Traditional bay fronted three bedroom semi-detached house in this central Morecambe location, within walking distance of the town centre and close to schools. The property is fully uPVC double glazed, gas central heated and briefly comprises: front entrance, hallway with staircase to the first floor, bay-fronted lounge with feature fireplace, open archway into the dining room with patio doors onto the rear garden, kitchen with integrated oven/hob, first floor landing with light window, three bedrooms and four-piece bathroom/wc. Outside there is a low maintenance front garden/driveway providing off-road parking and low maintenance enclosed rear garden. Of interest we feel to family buyers seeking a well proportioned home in this convenient location.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56326114.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 362702. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jessops Estate Agents, Morecambe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.