2 bedroom apartment for saleRed Kite House, Deveron Drive, Tilehurst, Reading
- Two bedroom first floor Apartment
- Living room with open plan modern kitchen
- En suite shower room to the master bedroom
- UPVC double glazing
- Gas radiator central heating
- Allocated parking
Sansome & George Tilehurst - A well-presented two bedroom first floor Apartment located on a modern development close to local amenities.
Property Description - A very well-presented two bedroom first floor Apartment located on a modern popular development. Local shops, schools and frequent bus services to and from Reading Town Centre are all located nearby.
Accommodation comprises of a communal entrance hall, entrance hall, living room/open plan kitchen, (with integrated dishwasher) which leads to an enclosed balcony, two bedrooms featuring an en suite shower room to the master bedroom and family bathroom. The property features gas radiator central heating and UPVC double glazed windows.
To the front there is a private allocated parking space.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56326336.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26538045. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sansome & George Residential Sales Ltd, Central Tilehurst. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.