3 bedroom detached house for saleAshfield Avenue, Raunds, Wellingborough
- Three Bedroom End Terrace
- **NO CHAIN**
- Dining Room
- Rear Garden
A three bedroom end of terrace property offered with no upward chain situated in the town of Raunds, the accommodation comprises of entrance hall, lounge, dining room, cloakroom, to the first floor are three bedroom and a family bathroom and benefits a rear garden. Viewing strongly advised.
Double glazed door to front aspect, understairs cupboard, radiator, wood effect flooring.
Double glazed window to side aspect, WC, wash hand basin, tiled to water sensitive areas.
Lounge 12' x 13' 9" max ( 3.66m x 4.19m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, dado rail, archway to dining room.
Dining Room 10' 10" x 8' 11" ( 3.30m x 2.72m )
Double glazed patio doors to rear aspect, dado rail.
Kitchen 8' 11" x 8' 11" max ( 2.72m x 2.72m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted kitchen with wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel single bowl sink with drainer, tiling to water sensitive areas, gas cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, double glazed door to rear aspect.
Stairs from hall, double glazed window to side aspect, loft access, airing cupboard, coving.
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 11' 1" max ( 3.71m x 3.38m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built in wardrobes, coving, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" plus door recess x 12' 5" max ( 3.07m plus door recess x 3.78m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 11" max x 9' 4" max ( 2.41m max x 2.84m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, bath, wash hand basin, WC, part tiled.
Patio, laid to lawn with shrubs and flowers to borders, brick built shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56326909.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RDS103586. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Raunds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.