1 bedroom flat for saleTherfield Road, St. Albans
- One bedroom apartment
- Top floor
- Chain free
- Good condition throughout
- Ample residents parking
An ideal opportunity for first time buyers or investors to purchase this well presented top floor apartment situated in the popular New Greens area.
A well-presented one bedroom top floor apartment, ideally situated in the popular New Greens area. Offered for sale with no onward chain, this well-proportioned double bedroom apartment forms part of a small development in a quiet cul de sac location. The property benefits from a fully fitted/part integrated kitchen, large living space, modern bathroom suite and a double bedroom with built in wardrobes. Externally the property offers ample resident parking and access to the surrounding streets and amenities with walkways through convenient nearby cut through's. Portman House is located on Therfield Road, a peaceful cul de sac located to the North side of St. Albans, within close proximity to the surrounding motorway networks such as M1 and M25 and Batchwood golf course.
Door to front, airing cupboard, wall mounted electric storage heater, loft access and fitted carpet.
Lounge 16' x 10' 9" ( 4.88m x 3.28m )
Window to rear, electric storage heater and fitted carpet.
Kitchen 9' x 6' 7" ( 2.74m x 2.01m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, roll top work surfaces, stainless steel sink/drainer, electric oven and hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer and vinyl flooring.
Bedroom One 10' 5" with recess x 9' 1" max ( 3.18m with recess x 2.77m max )
Window to rear, built in wardrobes, electric storage heater and fitted carpet.
Bath with shower, WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan and tiled flooring.
Residents parking to rear.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56326918.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALB101853. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, St Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.