2 bedroom detached bungalow for salePotter Hill, Rotherham
Sold STC £200,000
- GUIDE PRICE: £200,000-£205,000
- Two Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Desirable location
- Lounge, kitchen, utility 2 bedrooms, bathroom
- Front & rear gardens, ample off st parking, garage
*STAR BUY* Fantastic opportunity to purchase this detached bungalow in the desirable area of Greasborough. Sitting on a larger than average plot with ample off street parking, this property is not to be missed! CALL NOW TO VIEW - NO CHAIN!
Having a UPVC double glazed door to the side, a built in storage cupboard and a central heating radiator.
Lounge/diner 14' 7" x 25' ( 4.45m x 7.62m )
Having two UPVC double glazed window to the side. There is a fire place and surround housing the gas fire.
Kitchen 11' 9" x 11' 11" ( 3.58m x 3.63m )
Fitted with wall and base units housing the inset sink and a half drainer unit. There is a built in microwave/oven, a built in fridge and a four ring gas hob.
Utility Room 6' 2" x 18' 6" ( 1.88m x 5.64m )
Having a sink and drainer unit, space for a washer, dishwasher, fridge & freezer. There is tiling to the floor, a central heating radiator, two UPVC double glazed windows to the rear and a door to the side.
Bedroom One 17' 9" max x 13' 10" max ( 5.41m max x 4.22m max )
Having a UPVC double glazed window to the side and a UPVC double glazed window to the front. There are built in wardrobes providing hanging and storage space and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 9" x 11' 8" max ( 4.19m x 3.56m max )
Having UPVC double glazed windows to the front and side. There are built in wardrobes and a central heating radiator.
Fitted with a walk in high-tech shower, wash hand basin, bidet and a low flush W.C. There is a central heating radiator and a UPVC double glazed window to the side.
The property stands on a larger than average plot. To the front is a lawned garden and a large driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles.
Detached Garage 17' 7" x 16' 7" ( 5.36m x 5.05m )
Having a roller door, power and light.
To the rear of the property is a lawned garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56326921.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF107422. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.