3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAlbert Road, Chaddesden, Derby
Offers Over £130,000
- WELL APPOINTED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- THREE BEDROOMS
- FRONT AND REAR GARDENS
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
- EASY ACCESS TO DERBY CITY CENTRE
This spacious semi detached house is situated in a popular location which enjoys easy access to Derby City centre, major commuter links and excellent local amenities from its position.Also with the added benefit of enjoying far reaching views from the bedrooms on the first floor.
This spacious semi detached house is situated in a popular location which enjoys easy access to Derby City centre, major commuting links and excellent local amenities from its position, also with the added benefit of enjoying far reaching views from the the front bedrooms of the first floor. The well presented accommodation on offer benefits from gas central heating and double glazing and in brief comprises entrance porch, entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen/diner, three bedrooms, bathroom and front and rear gardens. BOOK A VIEWING TODAY!!!.
having UPVC front entrance door with obscured glass inset and UPVC door with obscure glass inset providing access into
having side elevation double glazed wIndow, storage cupboard, stairs rising to first floor, understairs storage, laminate flooring, radiator and doors leading into
Lounge 14' into bay x 12' 3" into recess ( 4.27m into bay x 3.73m into recess )
having front elevation double glazed bay window, fireplace with surround, hearth and inset electric fire and radiator.
Kitchen/diner 18' 1" x 10' 9" ( 5.51m x 3.28m )
having a matching white gloss range of floor and wall mounted units with rolled edge work surface over and tiled splashbacks incorporating one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, space for a cooker with extractor hood over, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a tumble dryer, space for a fridge freezer,additional appliance space, cupboard housing gas central heating combination Worcester Bosch boiler, space for a dining table, laminate flooring, rear elevation double glazed door with obscured glass providing access to rear garden, two rear elevation double glazed windows and radiator.
First Floor Landing
having loft access hatch, side elevation double glazed window with obscured glass and doors leading into
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 11' 8" ( 3.61m x 3.56m )
having front elevation double glazed window enjoying far reaching views over Derby and the surrounding countryside, laminate flooring and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 10' 9" into recess ( 3.45m x 3.28m into recess )
having rear elevation double glazed window, storage cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 9" x 6' 1" ( 2.06m x 1.85m )
having front elevation double glazed window enjoying far reaching views over Derby and onto the surrounding countryside and radiator.
Family Bathroom 6' 9" x 6' 3" ( 2.06m x 1.91m )
having a matching three piece suite comprising low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin and claw foot bath with shower over and tiled surround, rear elevation double glazed window with obscured glass, tiling to walls, coving and radiator.
to the front of the property there is a garden which is mainly laid to lawn which incorporates pathway to front entrance door, gated access to the rear of the property, outside lighting, gravel borders and boundary fencing. To the rear of the property there is an enclosed landscaped garden which is mainly laid to lawn and incorporates paved patio, garden shed, additional store and outside tap and boundary fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY109847. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.