2 bedroom cluster house for saleThistle Close, Hemel Hempstead
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Refitted Kitchen
- Refitted Bathroom Suite
- Walking Distance to Train Station
- Allocated & Visitor Parking
- Front & Side Gardens
- Sough After Residential Area
- Exclusive to Brown & Merry
This REFURBISHED cluster home is situated on an exclusive modern development, which gives good access to BOXMOOR village and Hemel Hempstead TRAIN STATION. The home features TWO double bedrooms, refurbished kitchen & bathroom, front/side gardens, allocated and visitor PARKING.
This REFURBISHED cluster home is situated on an exclusive modern development, which gives good access to BOXMOOR village and Hemel Hempstead TRAIN STATION. The home features TWO double bedrooms, refurbished fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, refurbished bathroom suite, double glazing, a gas heating system with radiators, front/side gardens, allocated and visitor PARKING. Viewing is highly recommended.
Storm Porch Cover
Frosted double glazed door to:-
Radiator, coat cupboard, understairs storage cupboard, boiler control unit, laminate flooring and doorways to kitchen and lounge.
Kitchen 11' 9" x 6' 6" ( 3.58m x 1.98m )
A replacement fitted kitchen comprising a selection of base and wall units and drawers with flecked rolltop worksurfaces and tiles to splash areas, single and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap.
Integrated oven and ceramic hob with filter hood over, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, integrated fridge and freezer, double glazed window to side aspect,laminate flooring, artex ceiling and under cupboard lighting.
Lounge 11' 9" x 9' 9" ( 3.58m x 2.97m )
Plus bay 4'5'' x 2'3'' Double glazed bay window to front aspect with two double radiators under, artex ceiling, laminate flooring, spotlighting, television point, telephone point and turning carpeted stairs to first floor
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 8' 5" ( 3.58m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, carpeted, double radiator, artex ceiling, large storage cupboard built in over stairs and spotlighting.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 6' 8" ( 3.58m x 2.03m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, carpeted, double radiator, artex ceiling and spotlighting.
New high standard three piece suite, fitted cupboards and mirrored cabinets with sensor light inside. Extractor fan, heated towel rail, lino flooring and panelled bath tub with shower over and shower screen.
Front / Side Garden
Being laid to lawn with tree, lockable storage cupboard containing boiler.
Allocated parking space in residents car park, visitors parking also available
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56326984.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HHD105344. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Hemel Hempstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.