4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Mallards, Strumpshaw Road, Brundall
A contemporary 4 bedroom family home located on the new and popular Mallards development off Strumpshaw Road in Brundall just 8 miles east of Norwich.
Plot 38, The Eversden offers a kitchen & utility room with kitchen fitted as standard including integrated appliances, separate dining room with French doors leading on to the private rear garden, generous lounge, additional study and cloakroom to the ground floor.
Upstairs comprises four good sized bedrooms and family bathroom, the master bedroom benefitting from en suite bathroom and double walk in wardrobes.
Outside, this property benefits from a single garage and driveway for two vehicles.
Lounge - 5143mm x 3532mm (16'11'' x 11'7'')
Kitchen - 4739mm x 4498mm (15'6'' x 14'9'')
Dining Room - 3648mm x 3104mm (12'0'' x 10'2'')
Study - 2211mm x 2145mm (7'3'' x 7'0'')
Master Bedroom - 4562mm x 3608mm (14'11'' x 11'10'')
Bedroom 2 - 4236mm x 3032mm (13'11'' x 9'11'')
Bedroom 3 - 4235mm x 2992mm (13'11'' x 9'8'')
Bedroom 4 - 3607mm x 3032mm (11'10'' x 9'10'')
Specification includes the following:
- TV points to lounge and master bedroom.
- Built in wardrobes to the master bedroom.
- Choice of kitchen units, work surface and upstands*
- Stainless steel one ad a half bowl sink with Monobloc tap to kitchen.
- Integrated washing machine.
- Integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer
- Stainless steel electric oven, hood and gas hob.
- Opaque glass splash back behind the hob.
- Stainless steel single bowl sink to utility.
- Choice of wall tiles to the bathroom, ensuite and cloakroom*
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- 2 year Kier Living Customer Care guarantee.
Sales office is open 7 days a week, 10am - 5pm, 01603 717084
(Please note that images are of the Eversden view home on the development)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NNO160139. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bidwells, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.