Commercial Property for saleWhitby Road, Whitby, Ellesmere Port
- Ground Floor Retail Unit
- First and Second Floor Included
- Prime Location
- Fantastic Investment Opportunity
- Suitable For A variety Of Uses (STP)
- Possible Development Opportunity
**** ATTENTION INVESTORS AND BUSINESS OWNERS ****Andrew's Estates are delighted to offer for sale this fantastic commercial unit situated in the popular residential area of Whitby. Positioned in a prime location the property is perfect for investors or for a business owner to occupy the building. Half of the ground floor is currently being rented out for £5600 PA with the rest of the building having huge potential for a possible development opportunity. This impressive commercial unit must be viewed to fully appreciate what is on offer.
Shop - 4.88m x 4.88m (16'82 x 16'12) - WC- 5'84 x 3'23
Ground Floor - Kitchen-10'17 x 8'80
Front Room: 17'45 x 8'53
Back Room: 9'33 x 14'06
1st Floor - Room 1: 17'48 x 15'58
Room 2: 10'12 x 11'80
Room 3: 7'51 x 7'37
2nd Floor - 4.88m x 5.49m (16'82 x 18'39 ) -
Garage - 4.27m x 3.05m (14'78 x 10'00) -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26538271. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrew's Estates, Little Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.