3 bedroom terraced house for saleSCOTT CLOSE, GRIMSBY
Sold STC £85,000
- Three bedroom mid terrace
- Finished to a very high standard
- Large living area which runs the width of the house
- Three bedrooms, two large doubles
- Modern bathroom with three piece suite
- Block paved rear garden with decking area
- Off road parking
- Energy performance rating D & Council tax band A
Crofts Estate Agents are pleased to offer this beautifully presented three bedroom property located in Grimsby. With off road parking and a generous rear garden, this house is ideal for first time buyers looking for a ready to go property which they can move straight into. The front garden is a well maintained spot which gets good levels of sun light, plus the rear garden is block paved with a cornered raised decked area, ideal for entertaining and summertime eating. The entrance hallway is bright and houses the dining table, it then leads into the kitchen area which has tiled flooring and cream units. The living room is a super size and runs the full width of the house. The first floor has the three bedrooms, two of which are doubles, plus the family bathroom which has a three piece suite including a shower unit. This property is available to view immediately so call our office to arrange a viewing today.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7161997. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.