3 bedroom detached house for saleHurdles Way, Duxford, Cambridge
Sold STC £375,000
- OPEN HOUSE EVENT SAT 15/10 10AM - 12PM
- Garage, drive and car port
- Low maintenance rear garden
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Air conditioning and solar panels
- Stunning detached family home
- Close to M11
- Close to Whittlesford station
Stunning detached family home, Garage, drive and car port, Low maintenance rear garden, Beautifully presented throughout, Air conditioning and solar panels, Close to M11 and Whittlesford train station
Two built-in storage cupboards, radiator, door to;
Fitted with two piece suite comprising WC, wash hand basin.
5.60m x 2.82m fitted to an extremely high standard with a matching range of base and eye level units with earth stone worktop space over, large one & half bowl ceramic sink, built in oven and hob, dishwasher, washing machine. Space for fridge freezer. Window to front and rear. Ceramic tiled flooring, door to;
Bi-fold doors to garden, log burner, electric heater, window to side, two Velux roof windows, tiled flooring.
Agents Note - This extension does not have a building regulation certificate.
5.40m x 3.87m (including bay) Bay windows to front and side, air conditioning, window to rear, under stairs storage cupboard.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Airing cupboard, loft access, Door to;
3.72m x 3.17m. Window to front, range of fitted wardrobes, air conditioning unit, door to;
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
Fitted with three piece suite comprising tiled shower cubicle with power shower, WC, wash hand basin, storage units, Window to rear.
2.76m x 2.66m. Window to front.
3.29m X 1.97m. Window to side.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising bath with power shower over, WC, wash hand basin, storage units, window to front.
There is a car port to the rear of the property providing access to the rear garden. There is a driveway to the front of the property with access to the single garage. The garage has a side courtesy door from the garden. There is lighting and power in the rear garden and garage. Large shed measuring 14ft-7ft with power.
AGENTS NOTE - The property benefits from solar panels. There is an income generated from these. For more details please contact us.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56328181.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GTS100801. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Great Shelford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.