4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGatis Street, Wolverhampton
- Three double bedrooms and a single bedroom, set across two floors
- Two off-road parking spaces
- Luxury family bathroom on the first floor and an additional downstairs WC
- Spacious kitchen with dedicated dining area and French doors leading out onto the garden
- En suite to the master bedroom and bedroom two
- Storage throughout
- Open plan living and dining room
- Corner plot
A stunning three storey semi detached home boasting four spacious bedrooms, including a luxury master bedroom on the second floor with en suite. The Ash also features an open plan living & dining room & designer kitchen with French doors leading to the garden.
Show home launched - take a look around and discover The Park's luxury family homes for yourself.
A stunning three storey detached home boasting four spacious bedrooms, including a luxury master bedroom on the second floor, complete with en suite. The Ash also features an open plan living and dining room and designer kitchen with French doors leading out onto the garden.
With four spacious bedrooms set across two floors, including a luxury en suite to the master bedroom on the second floor, the Ash offers both style and practicality, Plus en suite to the second bedroom.
Downstairs, the Ash also features an open plan living and dining room and designer kitchen with French doors leading to the garden, which means there's plenty of space for entertaining guests.
Kitchen 7' 11" x 15' 9" ( 2.41m x 4.80m )
Living/ Dining Room 18' 5" x 12' 2" ( 5.61m x 3.71m )
Downstairs Wc 5' 11" x 3' ( 1.80m x 0.91m )
Master Bedroom 8' 11" x 8' 11" ( 2.72m x 2.72m )
En-Suite 5' 3" x 6' 7" ( 1.60m x 2.01m )
Second Bedroom 9' 10" x 8' 11" ( 3.00m x 2.72m )
Third Bedroom 9' 10" x 6' 7" ( 3.00m x 2.01m )
Family Bathroom 7' 3" x 5' 11" ( 2.21m x 1.80m )
Four Bedroom 18' 8" x 12' 11" ( 5.69m x 3.94m )
En-Suite 6' 11" x 6' 7" ( 2.11m x 2.01m )
Just one mile from the bustling city of Wolverhampton, The Park is a unique residential development set against a backdrop of green open space with a host of local amenities all in close proximity. Sitting in the Tettenhall catchment area, The Park's youngest residents will be able to benefit from a wide selection of Ofsted rated Good or Outstanding primary and secondary schools, many of which are in walking distance from our new homes.
Please note the sizes, specification and photos are for advertising purposes only and are supplied by the Developer.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WVH314355. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Wolverhampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.