3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleTudor Way, Hertford
- Brand New Beautifully Designed Town House
- Shared Ownership - 40% Minimum Share
- Two Bathrooms & Downstairs W.C.
- Private Rear Garden & Two Balconies
- Allocated Parking
Plot 11: End Of Terrace Town House - Brand New & Beatifully Designed - Large Lounge / Dining Room - Seperate Kitchen - Three Double Bedrooms - Two Bathrooms - Guest W.C. - Two Balconies & Private Rear Garden - Allocated Parking - Shared Ownership - 40% MINIMUM SHARE
William H Brown offer the chance to buy a stunning 3 DOUBLE bedroom home in the delightful market town of Hertford. These modern town houses come equipped with everything you could want for family living. Set across 3 floors these thoughtfully designed houses come with contemporary fitted kitchens, fully integrated appliances, two spacious balconies located on two levels and a private garden.
Homes at The Crescent are available to purchase on a shared ownership basis and offer a fantastic opportunity for local people to get a step on the property ladder and to buy a home at an affordable price.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFD103792. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hertford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.