3 bedroom detached house for saleHorsley
Withdrawn from Market
- Recently renovated detached home
- Three bedrooms
- Walking distance to village primary school and village shop
- Open plan kitchen/dining room
- Off road parking for several vehicles
- Separate study
- Lovely countryside walks on the doorstep
- Sitting room with wood burner
- Quiet location
- Levelled garden with separate area currently used to keep poultry.
Birch cottage is situated in a lovely and rural village location which has been recently renovated with three bedrooms, large kitchen/ dining room and a levelled garden. The property is located a short distance away from the highly sought after local primary school and enjoys stunning countryside views to the neighbouring forests.
The accommodation comprises, on the ground floor, Sitting Room, large kitchen/diner/family room, utility area and porch bathroom and bedroom Three. On the first floor can be found the spacious master bedroom, a further good size bedroom and a separate study.
To the outside the property boasts a good sized level lawned garden with a decked seating area, a brick built shed, a further separate area currently used for keeping poultry and growing vegetables. The property also boasts off road parking for several vehicles and also benefits from being situated on the south facing side of the valley with views to the sheep pastures opposite.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56328712.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100300012910. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Perry Bishop and Chambers, Nailsworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.