2 bedroom flat for sale82/10 Harrison Gardens, Shandon, Edinburgh, EH11 1SB
- Beautifully-presented, two-bedroom, second-floor flat, set in an elegant Victorian stone-built tenement in Edinburgh's popular Shandon area, south-west of the City centre.
- The dual-aspect accommodation consists of an entrance hall, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, an en-suite and bathroom.
- The property benefits from modern uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, TV and telephone points, a secure entry system and good storage provision.
- External features include a large, well-maintained communal rear garden mainly laid to lawn; as well as on-street permit parking to the front.
- Home Report available online
Beautifully-presented, bright and spacious two-bedroom, second-floor flat with a well-maintained communal rear garden, set in an elegant Victorian stone-built tenement in Edinburgh's popular Shandon area, south-west of Edinburgh City centre.
The spacious dual-aspect property lies adjacent to Harrison Park and consists of an entrance hall, bay-windowed lounge, kitchen, two double bedrooms, an en-suite and a bathroom.
Offering fine character features with ornate Victorian cornicework, a gas fireplace and original wood floor boards, the property benefits from modern double glazing, tiled bathrooms and kitchen, gas central heating, combi boiler and good storage provision.
Externally, the property has access to a large, well-maintained communal rear garden.
Shandon is an established suburb in North Merchiston to the south-west of central Edinburgh within walking distance of Haymarket station. Nearby supermarkets include a Sainsbury's at Gorgie, Waitrose in Morningside and Asda at Chesser. The expansive Harrison Park, and the Union canal, provide walking and cycling links to the city centre. Also nearby are the delightful Colinton Dell, Water of Leith, and recreational facilities including Nuffield Health Club at Fountain Park, Craiglockhart Sports Centre, and the Corn Exchange Leisure Village. Highly-regarded schooling is available at all levels, including Craiglockhart Primary School, just a couple of hundred yards away. The West End of Princes Street can be reached with regular bus services operating to most parts of the city.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7084224. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.