4 bedroom detached house for saleWolverhampton Road, Wedges Mills, Cannock
Withdrawn from Market
- Four bedroom character property with a unique bespoke design
- Spacious accommodation throughout
- Potential annexe
- Farmhouse style kitchen-diner
- Large lounge with feature Inglenook fireplace
- Versatile bedrooms
- Well appointed bathroom suite
- Charming private rear garden with large garage/workshop
- Driveway with parking for several vehicles
- Bonus £800 per annum return from billboard - can be terminated if required
Lovett&Co. Estate Agents are pleased to offer for sale this extended and well presented four bedroom character property with a unique bespoke design. The property offers spacious accommodation throughout along with separate living areas, a potential annexe & other standout features including: farmhouse style kitchen-diner, large lounge with feature Inglenook fireplace, versatile bedrooms, a well appointed bathroom suite, a charming private rear garden with large garage/workshop as well as a driveway with parking for several vehicles.
The property is situated in Wedges Mills near Cannock which offers a wide range of amenities with both local & national bus and train services available. The location also benefits from being just a few minutes away from Cannock Chase, an area of outstanding natural beauty. Commuter benefits include A460, A5 and M6 toll road linking the midlands motorway Network.
The property has two floors; on the ground floor: reception hallway, lounge, kitchen-diner, utility/wc, bathroom and potential annexe comprising: kitchen, sitting room, bedroom, hall and shower room. On the top floor: two bedrooms. Externally the property offers: block paved drive with parking for large vehicles and front/rear gardens. The property benefits from UPVC double glazing and central heating through out.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56329021.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7171756. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lovett&Co. Estate Agents, Lichfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.