3 bedroom terraced house for saleMilne Road, Bircotes, Doncaster
Sold STC £85,000
- MOTIVATED VENDOR - NO UPWARD CHAIN
- Lounge, Dining Kitchen & Large Conservatory
- Three Bedrooms, Modern Bathroom
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Good Sized Rear Garden, Not Overlooked
Book a viewing to appreciate the spacious conservatory, garden and open view to the rear. Located to a popular street in Bircotes with convenient access to the wide range of facilities including both primary & secondary schooling, excellent motorway links.
Extremely popular street which is very convenient for a wide range facilities including both primary & secondary schools, there are a wide range of activities for children of all ages with a leisure centre to the village along with clubs and societies for all to be involved - a great community to live. Further amenities are on hand including supermarkets, individual shops, modern healthcare centre and the A1 motorway link.
The accommodation comprises of a kitchen/diner and a spacious conservatory along with a lounge to the ground floor, three bedrooms and a modern bathroom to the first floor. With a good sized garden to the rear with a prefabricated storage shed and a lovely open aspect to the view.
Motivated Vendor, ready to move, arrange a viewing via the agent.
Entry in to the property through a front facing upvc entrance door, having stairs leading to the first floor, coving to the ceiling, laminate flooring and a central heating radiator.
Lounge 13' 5" x 14' 2" into alcove ( 4.09m x 4.32m into alcove )
Good sized main reception room with a front facing double glazed window, coving to the ceiling and a central heating radiator. With modern electric fire, tv aerial point and a laminate floor.
Kitchen - Diner 17' 4" x 8' 5" + recess ( 5.28m x 2.57m + recess )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units and appliances comprising of an electric hob with an extractor fan above and an electric oven. Plumbing for a washing machine, stainless steel sink unit and drainer and door leading into the conservatory. Rear facing double glazed window looking into the conservatory and a central heating radiator.
Conservatory 10' 6" x 10' 8" ( 3.20m x 3.25m )
Good sized additional space overlooking the garden and having a lovely aspect. With rear facing French doors, wall lights, central heating radiator and a tv aerial point.
With a useful storage cupboard and access to the loft space.
Bedroom One 10' 11" Max x 13' 5" ( 3.33m Max x 4.09m )
Double bedroom: Having a front facing double glazed window, spot lights and coving to the ceiling and a central heating radiator, tv aerial point.
Bedroom Two 8' 5" x 9' 11" ( 2.57m x 3.02m )
Double bedroom: Having a rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 9" x 7' ( 2.67m x 2.13m )
Having a front facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bathroom 9' 6" x 4' 10" ( 2.90m x 1.47m )
Fitted with a modern white suite comprising of a bath with an electric shower above, wash hand basin and a low flush wc. Heated towel rail and a rear facing obscured double glazed window. Recessed lights to the ceiling, tiled walls and a tiled floor.
At the front of the property there is a walled garden with shrubs, gated ginnel to the side which leads into the enclosed rear garden.
At the rear there is a lovely garden which is well maintained and is not overlooked, there is a paved patio area close to the conservatory and a useful outside store. Beyond the paved area there is a lawned garden with mature shrubs and plants and a raised decked area to the far side with an additional circular patio seating area.
Having upvc fascias and guttering and also having a prefabricated storage shed.
Proceed from the Bawtry Office onto the High Street. At the traffic lights go straight ahead and follow the signs for the A1. Take the right hand turning to Bircotes and follow the road into the village. Turn right onto Droversdale Road, then first right onto Milne Road, where the property can be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56329657.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWY104107. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bawtry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.