2 bedroom terraced house for saleAldrens Lane, Lancaster, LA1 2DU
- Double bay fronted terrace house
- 2 double bedrooms
- Lounge, kitchen & utility room
- Close to local amenities & schools
- Easy reach of City Centre
- uPVC double glazed, gas central heated
- Encl rear yard with outbuilding/workshop
- Suit first time buyer or investor
NO CHAIN - DOUBLE BAY FRONTED TERRACE HOUSE, EASY REACH OF CITY CENTRE, Double bay fronted two bedroom mid-terrace house situated on this popular road which runs between Slyne Road and Halton Road. Convenient for local schools, amenities and approximately half a mile from Lancaster City - The property is fully uPVC double glazed and gas central heated. The property briefly comprises: front entrance, hallway, cellar, lounge, kitchen, utility, first floor landing, two bedrooms and a fully tiled bathroom/wc. Outside there is a low maintenance enclosed rear yard with large timber outbuilding/workshop. Of interest we feel to first time buyers or the buy to let investor seeking a stone fronted house with no chain in this convenient and popular location.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56335201.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 362746. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jessops Estate Agents, Morecambe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.