3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMeldon Drive, Bilston
Withdrawn from Market £114,995
- Semi Detached Family Home
- Lounge and Dining Room
- Three Bedrooms
- Separate Toilet and Shower Room
- Lovely Rear Garden
- Double Glazing (Where Specified)
- Gas Central Heating
- Being sold with No Upward Chain!
DELIGHTFUL FAMILY HOME AVAILABLE WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN! This THREE bedroom home has been much loved by the family! Separate dining room to front, and lounge to rear with french doors opening out onto the lovely rear garden! Separate toilet and shower room upstairs. Also benefits from gas central heating and double glazing! Well worth a look!
This is a terrific opportunity for families looking
for a home! The property is close to local amenities
and has good public transport links to
Bilston, Coseley and Dudley.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56335627.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7063681. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Skitts Estate Agents, Bilston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.