3 bedroom detached house for saleEASTFIELD ROAD, KEELBY
Withdrawn from Market £147,950
- Three double bedroom detached family home
- Highly popular village location set within a cul de sac location
- Good local schooling and ample village amenitities
- Gas central heating and uPVC double glazing
- Entrance porch, through lounge diner, inner hallway, kitchen to the ground floor
- Three double bedrooms, family bathroom and separate w.c to the first floor
- Front and rear gardens, driveway and integrated garage
- Energy performance rating E and Council tax band C
Crofts Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this lovely family detached home with the added bonus of three double bedrooms to the first floor. Located within the highly regarded village location of Keelby, internal viewing is highly advised on this lovely family home set within this quiet cul de sac. Enjoying the benefits of gas central heating and uPVC double glazing the property on offer briefly comprises entrance porch, neutrally decorated through lounge / dining room, fitted kitchen, inner hallway, landing, family bathroom, cloakroom and three double bedrooms. Front and rear gardens with the rear enjoying a sunny aspect. Driveway and integrated garage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56336437.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5725520. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Immingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.