2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWillow Tree Way, Earls Colne, Colchester
- Two double bedrooms
- Modernised throughout
- Great location
- Allocated parking
A beautifully presented end of terrace home situated in a peaceful cul de sac in the ever popular village of Earls Colne. The property is well presented throughout, offers allocated parking and is positioned close to local schools and amenities.
Earls Colne of recent times has been voted Village of The Year due to its picturesque surroundings and access to local amenities which include public houses and restaurants, doctors surgery, convenience stores, primary schooling which has achieved successful OFSTED reports. For leisure facilities there is numerous countryside footpaths and recreation centre with tennis courts, sports pitches and Essex Golf & Country Club. The nearby town of Halstead is within 3 miles and offers further schooling & town facilities. For the commuter there is a mainline station located at the larger town of Braintree. Stansted airport is also approximately 30 miles away and there is straight forward access links to both A12 and A120.
Door to front aspect. Stairs rising to first floor.
Lounge/ Diner 15' 8" x 13' 1" ( 4.78m x 3.99m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and double glazed door to rear aspect. Feature inset electric fire. Radiator. Wooden flooring.
Kitchen 9' 7" x 6' 7" ( 2.92m x 2.01m )
Double glazed window to side aspect. Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units over areas of rolltop wooden work surface. Stainless steel sink and drainer unit and tiling to splashbacks Integral electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over. Plumbing for washing machine. Wooden flooring.
Stairs rising from Entrance Hall. Airing cupboard and access to loft.
Bedroom One 13' 1" x 10' 2" ( 3.99m x 3.10m )
Double glazed windows to front and side aspects. Built in mirrored wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 6' 9" ( 3.40m x 2.06m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Built in wardrobes. Radiator. Wooden flooring.
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Suite comprising low level WC and wash hand basin. Bath with mixer taps and shower over with shower screen Wooden flooring. Chrome heated towel rail. Fully tiled walls.
Rear Of The Property
The rear garden is a courtyard style with a patio area and is enclosed by a brick wall. Rear access to park. Wooden shed and brick built BBQ.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56337802.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HST104638. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.