3 bedroom detached house for saleShepherds Fold, Swaffham
Sold STC £210,000
- Three bedroom detached house
- Living room and kitchen/dining room
- Modern kitchen, bathroom and en-suite shower room
- NO ONWARD CHAIN!!
- Driveway and garage
- Good sized enclosed rear garden
- Lovely position in town
A well presented three bedroom detached house on a popular estate in Swaffham with good sized garden. Perfect family home.
The Heathlands development in is a popular residential development on the edge of Swaffham. Located on Shepherds Fold is this extremely well presented detached house with driveway and garage to the side. Accommodation comprises an entrance hall, a living room, conservatory, kitchen/dining room, cloakroom, three bedrooms with master en-suite and family bathroom. The rear garden is a good sized with mature lawns and borders. The property has under gone a raft of improvements throughout and benefits from gas fired central heating and UPVC double glazing. There is off road parking and a garage. The property would suit an array of buyers so call now to avoid disappointment.
UPVC part glazed entrance door, radiator, stairs to first floor, doors to living room and door to
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, wall mounted fuse box, radiator, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin.
Living Room 15' 2" x 11' 6" ( 4.62m x 3.51m )
UPVC double glazed window to front and side aspect, gas fire with marble effect surround, radiator, TV and telephone points, under stairs storage cupboard, coving, wooden glazed doors into
Kitchen/ Dining Room 15' 10" x 9' 2" ( 4.83m x 2.79m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect and UPVC double glazed door to side. Fully fitted kitchen with wall and base units having work surfaces over, inset stainless steel sink and drainer, built in electric oven, inset gas fired hob with cooker hood over, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, wall mounted gas fired central heating boiler, radiator, dining space, sliding patio doors onto
Conservatory 11' x 8' 2" ( 3.35m x 2.49m )
UPVC construction with windows and doors onto the garden, wood effect Amtico flooring, radiator.
First Floor Landing
Loft access, airing cupboard, doors all rooms.
Bedroom 1 9' 5" to wardrobe front x 8' 7" ( 2.87m to wardrobe front x 2.62m )
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, built in his and hers wardrobes, radiator, TV and telephone points. Door to
En Suite Shower Room
UPVC double glazed window to side aspect, electric shaver socket, extractor fan, radiator, part tiled walls. Modern suite comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low level WC.
Bedroom 2 9' 9" x 8' 7" ( 2.97m x 2.62m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator
Bedroom 3 9' 6" x 6' 3" ( 2.90m x 1.91m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, single wardrobe
UPVC double glazed obscure glass window to front aspect, radiator, panel bath with mixer tap, wash hand basin, extractor fan, low level WC. Part tiled walls
Outside - Front
Driveway leading to
Garage 16' 10" x 9' 2" ( 5.13m x 2.79m )
Up and over door, power and lighting, personal door to
Outside - Rear
Good sized garden, fully enclosed with lawn, patio, mature shrubs and fruit trees.
From Swaffham town centre head South along London Road, as you leave the town centre bear left on to Watton Road. Proceed forwards and take the left hand turn on to Heathlands. Take the first right on to Shepherds Fold and the property will be on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56337805.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SFM104926. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Swaffham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.