3 bedroom terraced house for saleEastview Close, Prenton
Sold STC £95,000
- Mid Terrace Property
- Three Bedroom
- Open Through Lounge- Diner
- Motivated Vendor
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
Mid Terrace Three bedroom property, Open Through Lounge-Diner, Kitchen, Bathroom, Front and Rear gardens.
Ideal for First Time Buyers or Family.
Jones and Chapman are delighted to market this, three bedroom Mid Terrace Property with through lounge-diner, kitchen, bathroom and both front and rear gardens.
Location in Prenton, walking distance to local shops and transport.
Ideal home for First Time Buyers and Investors.
UPVC double galazed door leading into the entrance all, matching interior doors , Central heating radiator, Stairs leading up to first floor.
Spacious lounge with a UPVC double glazed window looking out to the front of the property, both television and telephone points, central heating radiator, leading through room to the dining room.
Good sized dining room with double glazed sliding patio door leading you out to the rear of the house, both television and telephone points, central heating radiator and lights from ceiling.
Fitted kitchen, with electric hob and oven with extract cooker-hood above. Plumbing for dishwasher, washing machine and fridge freezer, sink and drainer, single glazed window and door to the rear of the property.
Double bedroom with single glazed window looking out to the front of the property, television point, central heating radiator and room for wardrobe and draw space.
Double bedroom with single glazed window looking to the rear of the property, space for wardrobe and draw space and central heating radiator.
Good sized bedroom with central heating radiator, single glazed window to the front of the property.
Good sized bathroom which contains, bath with shower and mixer taps, wash hand basin, WC, tiled throughout, long pictured single glazed window and central heating radiator.
Lawn area with fencing and walking path to access the front of the property,
Partly paved for car and decking area with a sunny aspect area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56337838.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PTN109472. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Prenton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.