3 bedroom detached house for saleWensum Road, Lyng, Norwich
Sold STC £245,000
- 3 Bedroom Detached Chalet Style Property
- Versatile Accommodation
- 2 Reception Rooms + Conservatory
- Driveway + Garage
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Oil Fired Radiator Heating
- Majority UPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Popular Village Location
A versatile 3 bedroom detached chalet style dwelling, located within this highly-regarded village, approximately 10 miles from the City of Norwich and very close to the primary school. Boasting 2 reception rooms + conservatory, gardens, driveway and a garage. Internal viewing is essential.
We are extremely pleased to offer for sale this versatile detached chalet style dwelling, located within the highly-regarded village of Lyng.
Internal viewing is strongly advised to fully appreciate the accommodation offered for sale.
Staircase rising to the first floor landing, built-in storage cupboard, UPVC external entrance door with glazed side panel opening to the front aspect, door opening to:
Lounge 20' 11" x 11' 10" ( 6.38m x 3.61m )
Electric fire with surround and hearth, radiators, television and telephone points, UPVC window to the front aspect, glazed sliding doors opening to the rear garden.
Dining Room 13' 4" x 9' 10" ( 4.06m x 3.00m )
Built-in storage cupboard, radiator, telephone point, serving hatch to the kitchen, UPVC window to the front aspect.
Kitchen 13' 3" x 10' 6" ( 4.04m x 3.20m )
A range of wall and floor mounted fitted kitchen units with work surfaces over, inset single drainer sink unit, tiled splash backs, space for cooker, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, radiator, internal window to the side aspect, UPVC window to the rear aspect, door opening to:
UPVC windows to the front and side aspects, glazed sliding doors opening to the rear garden.
Suite comprising low level w.c, hand wash basin and panelled bath with shower over, tiled walls, UPVC window to the rear aspect.
First Floor Landing
Built-in airing cupboard, door opening to:
Suite comprising low level w.c and hand wash basin, UPVC window overlooking the rear aspect.
Bedroom 1 12' x 11' 10" ( 3.66m x 3.61m )
Eaves storage, television and telephone points, UPVC window overlooking the side aspect.
Bedroom 2 12' 1" x 9' ( 3.68m x 2.74m )
Radiator, television and telephone points, UPVC window overlooking the side aspect.
Bedroom 3 9' 7" x 6' 11" ( 2.92m x 2.11m )
Radiator, UPVC window overlooking the front aspect.
To the front of the property there is a shingle garden with flowering plant beds and a pathway leading to the main entrance door. A driveway leads to the single garage, with a gate providing access into the rear garden.
The rear garden is laid mainly to lawn with a large paved patio area, pathways, various plant, shrub beds and trees, timber garden storage shed and a greenhouse, fully enclosed by panelled fencing and mature hedging.
Up and over door to the front aspect, personal door opening to the rear garden.
The village of Lyng is situated in the heart of the Wensum Valley, located approximately 6 miles from Dereham and 10 miles from Norwich. There is a convenience store, garage/petrol station, public house, riding stables, well respected primary and nursery school and church. Lyng is also within the Reepham High School catchment and further boasts a village hall with many clubs and activities, plus outdoor sports facilities with floodlit all-weather play area and children's playground.
Upon entering Lyng from the Elsing/Dereham direction, proceed into the village centre and take the right hand turn into Wensum Road. The property can be found on the right hand side, identified by our William H Brown "For Sale" board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56337844.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRM110072. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dereham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.