3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBayswater Road, Wallasey
- Three Bedrooms
- Sought After Location
- Fully Renovated
- Converted Garage
- Generous Sized Driveway
- Rear Garden
A stunning, renovated three bedroom semi-detached house situated within a sought after area of Wallasey Village. This beautiful house would make for the perfect family home and a viewing is the only way to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
A stunning, renovated three bedroom semi-detached house situated within a sought after area of Wallasey Village. Located conveniently close to local amenities including; shops, schools and public transport links.
The property briefly comprises of; Entrance hall, cloakroom, converted garage which is accessed through the entrance hall which has the potential to be used as a fourth bedroom, lounge, dining room which is open plan to the kitchen and conservatory. To the first floor are three bedrooms and a four piece family bathroom. The property further has; light oak PVC double glazing where stated, gas central heating, solid oak doors throughout the property, an alarm system, a generous sized rear garden with lawn, paving and decking areas and a block paved front driveway providing off road parking.
This beautiful house would make for the perfect family home and a viewing is the only way to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Double glazed window to the front aspect.
Sold oak doors and staircase, under stairs cupboard, electric meter and parquet flooring,
Wash hand basin, W/C, tiled flooring, walls and a double glazed window,
Converted Garage 15' 2" INTO BAY x 7' 1" ( 4.62m INTO BAY x 2.16m )
Accessed from the hallway, double glazed bay window to the front aspect and a radiator.
Lounge 14' 8" x 12' ( 4.47m x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, television point and carpeted flooring,
Dining Room 13' 3" x 10' 6" ( 4.04m x 3.20m )
Open plan to the kitchen and conservatory, radiator, Italian stone flooring.
Kitchen 8' 8" x 16' 9" ( 2.64m x 5.11m )
Fitted kitchen consisting of; wall and base units, composite sink and drainer unit and roll top work surfaces. Double black glass electric oven, black glass five burner gas hob,cooker hood, integrated washing machine, dishwasher, tumble dryer, combi boiler, tiled walls and Italian stone flooring. Two double glazed windows to the rear aspect.
Conservatory 9' 6" x 8' 9" ( 2.90m x 2.67m )
Double glazed windows to the rear and side aspects, electric heater and Italian stone flooring.
Bedroom One 12' 10" x 12' ( 3.91m x 3.66m )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Two 13' 2" x 10' 6" MAX ( 4.01m x 3.20m MAX )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, walk in wardrobe and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three 6' 10" x 6' 11" ( 2.08m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and laminate flooring.
Bathroom 8' 2" x 8' 8" ( 2.49m x 2.64m )
Bath, separate shower cubicle, wash hand basin, W/C, vanity unit, extractor fan, towel radiator and fully tiled. Double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Flower beds and block paving driveway.
Rear garden with paved area, black decking area, flower beds and a lawn area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56337847.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAL106075. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Wallasey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.