3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleLarwood Close, Necton, Swaffham
Sold STC £200,000
- Three bedroom detached bungalow
- Living room with open fire
- Good sized private rear garden
- Driveway and garage
- Heaps of potential
- Exclusive elevated development
- Located in a popular well serviced village
Potential and position! A three bedroom detached bungalow on a good sized plot in a popular and exclusive cul de sac offered with no onward chain.
Larwood Close is an exclusive cul de sac located off School Road in Necton; a well serviced village betwixt the bustling market towns of Swaffham and Dereham. With just 10 properties on this spacious and elevated development we are pleased to offer a detached bungalow on a good sized, private plot. To the front of the property is a lawn and driveway to the garage with side passage to the rear. Internally there is a living room with open fire, three bedrooms, a bathroom with separate WC, and a kitchen overlooking the garden which is laid to lawn, tree lined and a good size. The property requires a degree of modernisation but given its location and size offers heaps of potential with the added benefit of no onward chain.
Wooden part glazed front door, radiator, airing cupboard and store cupboard, loft access, coving, doors to all rooms.
Living Room 15' 10" max x 13' 11" narrowing to 11' 6" ( 4.83m max x 4.24m narrowing to 3.51m )
Wooden single glazed front window, radiator, TV and telephone points, open fireplace with brick surround, coving.
Kitchen 11' 10" max x 7' 6" + door recess ( 3.61m max x 2.29m + door recess )
Wooden single glazed rear window, wooden part glazed door to side. Fitted kitchen with wall and base units having work surfaces over. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Space for fridge freezer. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Space for electric freestanding oven. Floor mounted oil fired central heating boiler. Coving.
Bedroom 1 13' max x 13' 1" max ( 3.96m max x 3.99m max )
Wooden single glazed window to front aspect, radiator, fuse box, coving.
Bedroom 2 11' 11" x 8' 3" + door recess ( 3.63m x 2.51m + door recess )
Wooden single glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, TV point, coving.
Bedroom 3 8' 9" x 7' 9" ( 2.67m x 2.36m )
Wooden single glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, coving.
Wooden single patterned glazed window to rear aspect, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath, coving.
Wooden single patterned glazed window to rear aspect, low level WC, toilet roll dispenser, radiator.
To the front of the property is a lawn with inset tree, a perimeter path with side access and a driveway leading to a single garage.
To the rear of the property is a generous and private enclosed rear garden laid to lawn and backing onto trees with inset shrubs and trees. There is also a shed and oil tank.
Leave Swaffham via the east bound carriageway of the A47 towards Norwich. After several miles turn right at the filter lane signposted Necton. This is Tuns Road. Proceed past the playing field and church before turning left onto School Road. Just after the Chantry Lane junction turn left onto Larwood Close where the property can be found on the left hand side clearly marked by our for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56337886.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SFM104491. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Swaffham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.