2 bedroom cottage for saleOff Clough Lane, Mixenden, Halifax
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- ***NO CHAIN***
- Two Bedroom
- Off Road Parking
- NEW FULL RENOVATION
- NEW CH
PRICED FOR QUICK SALE! Briefly comprises open plan living kitchen area on the ground floor. Two bedrooms and family bathroom on the first floor. Externally there are driveways and gardens to the front. Early viewing essential!
William H Brown are pleased to offer the sale with NO CHAIN this well presented recently refurbished two bedroom cottage on the outskirts of Halifax. Fully renovated from top to bottom, the property offers modern living in a cottage setting. Located within easy reach of local amenities, schools and commuter routes. Briefly comprising of open plan living kitchen area on the ground floor. Two bedrooms and family bathroom on the first floor. Externally there are driveways and gardens to the front. Early viewings essential.
Double glazed door to the front of the property. Double glazed window to the side elevation. Oak door leading into the Lounge / Diner .
Lounge Kitchen Open Plan 14' 11" plus steps x 17' 2" ( 4.55m plus steps x 5.23m )
Newly fitted kitchen offers a range of wall and base fitted units with oak work surface over, stainless steel sink and drainer unit. The room also, incorporates of a zanussi electric oven and four-ring electric hob with a cooker hood. Furthermore, featuring laminate flooring spotlighting. Double glazed window to the front elevation. Open stair leading to the second floor.
Open oak stair case. Double glazed window to the rear elevation. Gas central heated radiator.
Bedroom One 9' 2" x 8' 11" ( 2.79m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, Gas central heated radiator. Oak doors and skirting
Bedroom Two 9' 2" x 7' 9" ( 2.79m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, Gas central heated radiator. Oak doors and skirting.
Newly fitted three piece suite comprising of sink with fitted vanity unit, bath and over head shower, W.C. Part tiled walls and tiled flooring. Heated hand rail.
Parking space, lawned area to the left.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56337895.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFX107785. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.