2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGleanings Avenue, Halifax
Offers Over £125,000
- Two Bedrooms
- Corner Plot
- Potential for Extension
- Drive and Garage
Briefly comprising of entrance hall, lounge and dining kitchen on the ground floor. Two bedrooms and a family bathroom on the first floor. Externally there are front, side and rear gardens at the property giving the plot an enviable size advantage compared to the neighbouring properties.
William H Brown are pleased to offer the sale of this well presented TWO bedroom semi-detached property set on a CORNER plot. Located in the popular residential location of Norton Tower, Halifax. Close to all local amenities and commuter routes. Briefly comprising of entrance hall, lounge and dining kitchen on the ground floor. Two bedrooms and a family bathroom on the first floor. Externally there are front, side and rear gardens at the property giving the plot an enviable size advantage compared to the neighbouring properties. Further boasting driveway leading to a garage, double glazing and central heating. Call today for an early viewing.
Lounge 11' 10" x 11' 4" into alcove ( 3.61m x 3.45m into alcove )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, gas wall mounted fire and gas central heating radiator.
Dining Kitchen 14' 4" x 8' 8" ( 4.37m x 2.64m )
Two double glazed windows to the rear elevation, door to the side elevation. Fitted kitchen with wall and base units and matching worksurfaces. Stainless steel sink unit with drainer, electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over.
Double glazed window to the side elevation
Bedroom One 10' 9" x 11' 7" upto wardrobe ( 3.28m x 3.53m upto wardrobe )
Double glazed window to the front elevation and central heating radiator. Room features fitted wardrobes and dressing table.
Bedroom Two 10' x 8' ( 3.05m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation and central heating radiator.
Double glazed window to the side elevation, central heating radiator and tiled walls. Three piece suite comprising of bath, pedestal wash hand basin and WC.
This property offers front, side and rear gardens. Further boasting a gated driveway leading to a garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56337898.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFX107865. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.