2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRockford Road, Nottingham
- Guide Price £115,000 - £125,000
- Two Bedrooms
- Off Road Parking
- Well Presented Throughout
- Ideal Family Home
- No Chain
Offered to the market with no upward chain is this two bedroomed semi-detached property which would make an ideal purchase for any first time buyer or growing family. The property is well presented throughout and offers two double bedrooms, garage and off road parking,
Guide price of £115,000 - £125,000. Offered to the market with no upward chain is this two bedroomed semi-detached property which would make an ideal purchase for any first time buyer or growing family. The property is well presented throughout and offers two double bedrooms, garage and off road parking, The propriety is conveniently located with access to local transport links to Nottingham City Centre, Universities, Queens Medical Centre and Nottingham City Hospital. An early internal inspection is highly advised in order to avoid disappointment.
With door leading in from the side elevation and wall mounted radiator.
Lounge 13' 6" Into Bay x 11' 11" ( 4.11m Into Bay x 3.63m )
With double glazed bay fronted window, wall mounted radiator and television point.
Kitchen 8' 11" x 16' 9" Into Recess ( 2.72m x 5.11m Into Recess )
Comprising of a fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units, sink drainer, additional work surfaces and part tiled walls. space for cooker, area for dining table and double glazed window to rear.
Accessed via the entrance hall with double glazed window to front and gives access to all accommodation and loft.
Bedroom 1 9' 11" x 10' 11" Plus Bay ( 3.02m x 3.33m Plus Bay )
With double glazed window to front and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 2 8' 11" x 9' 9" ( 2.72m x 2.97m )
With double glazed window the rear and wall mounted radiator.
With double glazed window to rear, heated towel rail, Jacuzzi bath with mixer taps and overhead shower attachment, wash hand basin, separate WC, part tiled walls and additional shelving with spotlights.
To the front of the property is a dropped curb for off road parking.
To the rear of the property is part fenced boundary and garage access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56341160.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS107735. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.