1 bedroom apartment for saleSouth Eastern Road, Ramsgate
- Apartment 2 (Ground floor)
- Fitted bathroom
- En-suite shower room
- Close to town centre & Royal Harbour
- Easy reach of transport links
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Allocated parking
- Front & rear private patio areas
- Gas Central Heating
- Reserve off plan and receive £5,000 reduction
>> Brand new apartments in sought after Ramsgate location, within easy reach of Town centre, Bus route, Marina and transport links. <<<
A development of well proportioned new and converted apartments situated close to transport links including Ramsgate's main train station which has a fast link to London St Pancras, A2 direct to London and local loop bus service which can be accessed from Grange Road.
Sandy Beaches Cliff top walks and Ramsgate's Royal Harbour are all within walking distance and where you will find a variety of cafe's, restaurants and bars to enjoy.
Apartment 2 is a generous size measuring 712 sq foot and benefits from a double bedroom boasting an en-suite shower room, a lounge / diner with open aspect contemporary fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and two patio areas to front and rear. Other benefits include gas central heating and private parking.
Ideal first time purchase, holiday home or buy to let investment. Early viewing is highly recommended.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference XPT1000682. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Xpertagents Ltd, UK. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.