5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCamborne Road, Welling
- 5 Bedroom House in No Through Road
- Fantastic Condition Throughout
- Spacious Accomodation
- 26' Designer Kitchen/Diner With Doors To Garden
- Spacious Patio Area
- Additional Plot To Side
- Beautiful Landscaped Garden
- Garage With OSP For 2 Cars
- EPC - D (61)
- Council Tax Band - E
Guide Price £590,000 - £625,000. A wonderful 5 bedroom semi-detached family home with no forward chain. It is offered in excellent condition throughout with no expense spared and comes with many luxury features such as designer radiators, quality flooring, granite worktops, integrated Miele fridge and dishwasher and plantation shutters to some windows. Benefits are too numerous to mention but include, 5 bedrooms, double glazing, central heating, large garage, landscaped garden with additional plot 27' x 24', downstairs shower room, 26'8" x 12' Kitchen/Diner. Situated in a quiet location in a no through road and being close to Welling mainline station and local shops. This house wont be around for long and immediate viewing is advised.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56346901.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6492820. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bellegrove Property Services , Dartford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.