2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleCredon Drive, Great Clacton, Clacton on Sea, CO15
Sold STC £165,000
- ESTABLISHED TWO BEDROOM BUNGALOW
- COSMETIC MODERNISATION REQUIRED
- PEACEFUL YET CONVENIENT LOCATION
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- APPROXIMATELY 85' REAR GARDEN & GARAGE/WORKSHOP
- NO ONWARD CHAIN - KEYS IN OFFICE
THE ACCOMMODATION WITH APPROXIMATE ROOM SIZES COMPRISES:-
Double glazed side door, radiator, telephone point, cupboard house fuse box, built in storage cupboard, access to loft.
LOUNGE: 15’ x 10’9”
Double glazed front window, radiator, TV point.
KITCHEN: 10’max. x 8’
Work surfaces with drawer and cupboards under, inset sink unit, wall cabinets, wall mounted gas boiler (not tested), part tiled walls, double glazed rear window and door to:-
CONSERVATORY: 17’3"max. x 7’9”
Good size but in need of updating with access to garden, plumbing for washing machine.
BEDROOM 1: 11’8”max. x 10’
Window to rear, radiator, fitted wardrobe/storage cupboards.
BEDROOM 2: 8’4” x 8’3”
Double glazed side window.
White suite comprising fully enclosed corner shower cubicle, wash basin, low level wc., part tiled walls, radiator, window to rear.
Shared driveway to DETACHED/GARAGE WORKSHOP. The good size rear garden is approximately 85' deep with lawn, patio, shrubs and two timber sheds.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 39Credon-t-386. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peagrams Estate Agency, Clacton-on-Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.